Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's My Birthday.. Yippie... ^_^

Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me......
Happy birthday.......................
Happy birthday.........................
Happy birthday to me......................



Today is 14.06.2011... and it is a special day because it is my birthday. I won't mention how old i am because i don't want people know. In abroad, especially in western country, it is not polite to ask someone's age. So, i am using that habit.. hehe..


This year, no one give me a birthday cake, and no candle to blow (quite sad). But it's okay as i get another surprising moment. It's a bit annoying actually, but that's alright as i know that they did it as a form of an attention. FYI (for your information) my students and my friends throwing me a bucket of water. and i get wet from head to toe... thanks god they didn't throw me a rotten eggs.. 


After that, they gave me a presents. and when i open it, i can see some fur.. it is a doll, a bear.. it is a cute doll.. thanks to D n D  family... :)

2 comments:

アミ said...

can't hold my laugh reading this story ..lol

~Ulfa~ said...

hahaha.... at least i cant make u laugh with my bday story ami.. how happy i am... :)

Post a Comment