Thursday, June 16, 2011

My ideal birthday gift from someone special

When it comes to a birthday, we must straight away thinking what would i get or what should i give (if it is others birthday). Have you ever think what is it could make you really happy when received a birthday gift. Is it a thing? or something that we could only feel? Which one would you prefer?




Personally, i want it both.. haha 
But if i have to choose, I'll choose something that could make me soooo happy untill i couldn't describe with words. Something special which is of course doesn't have to be expensive yet meaningfull.



Having a birthday present from someone, especially from a special one (a.k.a boyfriend) is something that we expected so much. For me, it shouldn't be a thing. I would really happy if my boyfriend will treat me like a princess for one day, Gimme extra attention, do things that i like, etc (actually alot of thing.. haha)


Anyway, there are some birthday surprise that i love so much and still wish to have every year, (actually, this is what i expect from my boyfriend.. ^_^)


First, I love when my boyfriend call me on the first minute of my birthday, i mean on the midnight (at 00.00) and straight away singing a happy birthday song. And I also want him to be the first person to say it. it is continued by a romantic wish.


Second, I love to received a flower from a man. Doesn't have to be a dozen of rose, it is enough by gimme one rose. I think one rose is more romantic than dozen of rose ( i know the difference as i've received it before). Receiving flowers is the most happiest moment for me as it makes me flattered. 


Third, Someone who care so much with me would bring me a birthday cake to my house with a candle and sing it a bday song. and we will make a wish and blow the candle together. I will be more delighted if he also bring me or send it a card with his own words.


Forth, it would be more complete if after all of that, we go to a dine, having dinner together or maybe going to some place that have a meaning for me. Or maybe because i like culiner, i wanna go to some place that i've never been before.


Lastly, which is not really important, just to have a liiiiitle bit of fun, i wanna go to a movie or karaoke or some entertaiment places. 


So... would you agree with me? what's is your ideal birthday present?

0 comments:

Post a Comment