Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Oh no, Nadya fell off the bed


 



Last Nite, My baby fell off the bed.. She cried so bad like it was so painfull. Well of corse is hurt so bad. Imagine, baby fall off from the bed approximately 50 cm height. I am so sorry baby.. 

How it was happened? It just started when i was fell a sleep. it was only less than 1 minute. I had a very bad headache (i had my period).. Her father was in the bath room. and all of sudden, she was found in the floor. And I still slept until her father got out from the bathroom and screamed out load. And suddenly i woke up. 

Abi was a lil' upset with me. And he hold nadya.. I am so sorry baby... I didn't expect and intent to do that.. I promise i'll take care of you more carefully.

We've check is there any hurt at the head or any other part of the body.. And thank god nothing seorious. Only a bit of bruised on the forehead.



0 comments:

Post a Comment