Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The beauty of travelling

If only my life is for travelling, it will be so great.. No need to work, just go to another places around the world. But how can i travel if i don't have any money? Do you know the short cut to get much money without working hard? and i can smell and spend it all without afraid i'll gonna run out of the money??
Maybe someday i'll find the way, Let's just dream about it first. Meanwhile, as i don't have much money now, so I will travel somewhere near to my home.. hehehe


I don't know since when I like travelling, perhaps the sense of adventure already in me without i notice about it. However, even though travelling is my number one list to do, sometime i feel so tired in doing that. Last week, I've just visited another province, driving my own car with my brother and my sister in law, and guess what
, i got sick when i got back home. Fever, sore throat, flu, what a great combination. In brief, you will need a good stamina if you wanna go somewhere.


Another things is when you are travelling you will definitely spent much money so the risk of being broke is so big.. :)) So prepare yourself (as it happen in my own experience) after travelling you will be stay at home more as you dont have money to spent.. xixixi
So.. those are some beuty of travelling getting sick and broke.. :D but at least you will have a good experience.. :)


And know, after the fever is gone, only sore throat and runny nose is left, I already have to prepare my self to go for another trip. This time I'll go to the capital city of Aceh province. It takes 8 hours by bus.. hufft.. what a tiring and boring trip. And I'll be leaving for Banda Aceh (the capital city) tonite. I hope this trip wont make me sick again, because it felt no good.. :(


This journey actually is not for fun. My sponsor of my scholarship is calling me to go there and make another letter of "i don't know what" :D
And also, my Master program which i took at Deakin University, Australia, makes a alumni gathering with all the ex student from Aceh province. And the professor from Aussie also will be attend at that nite.


I wont spent my time too long at that city, maybe around 2 days is enough. so, hopefully i can enjoy myself in those limited time, and hopefully i can catch some good pictures.
Wait for my picture collection at my other blog at:
www.ulfaphotography.blogspot.com


see you soon.

3 comments:

Farissi (イチ) said...

I think, U also have another aim for this trip...hahaha.. =D

Anonymous said...

so in nutshell, money and health r the fuel for our journey, right???

n i hope u only spend money 4this journey:)
have a good time!!!
take care...

~Ulfa~ said...

@ ici : haha.. when we doing a travel, we shoud have few plan dear..not only one, so the trip will be more effective and efficient. :))

@ anonym : yeah... u need money and good condition.. if not, everything will be unpredictable, perhaps mess up...

Post a Comment