Sunday, May 22, 2011

Death.. :(

No farewell words were spoken
No time to say goodbye
You were gone before we knew it
And only God knows why





Death, is the saddest things that happen in one's life especially if they lose someone they care alot. Personally, I'm affraid of death. I'm scare to lose someone I love, feeling not ready to be left and also scare to see the dead body.. :D


I prefer to be dead than to see the person I love dead.




Anyway, why I post this kinda posting? It is because, 2 days ago, my granmother is past away. She is the only grandma left since my other grandma (the mother of my father is already past away few years ago). Eventhough i'm not so close to her, but i care and love her. I don't know how old is she now, probably nearly 90. She had been sick for about 5 years because of stroke. She couldn't walk anymore. My mom and her sister who take care of her for those years. My grandmother seems to be like a baby. My mom and her sister feed and bath her.


Talking about death, have you ever felt that you wanna die once in your life?
well, I do..
However, i believe it will happen with the god's will


Have you ever felt that you wanna do a suicide?
well, i don't.
Maybe we face a huge problem till we wanna kill our self in order to end the problem
but, actually it doesn't.
And in my religion, suicide is forbidden. it's a satan temptation.
And in the Qur'an, it said, the people who do a suicide will be burn in hell forever.


Anyway,


good bye grandmother..
Rest in Peace..
and May God bless everything you have done and stay in the heaven..

0 comments:

Post a Comment