Sunday, February 10, 2013

Electric Breast Pump

Since i have made a commitment to breastfeed my daughter, I have to think about the solution how to breastfeed my daughter when im out to work.

So this is my solution:

 

I am interested with this electric breastfeeding because i thought it easy to use. All you have to do is plug in the tool into your breast, and voila.. your breast milk comin' out. The other positive thing is you will not get tired because of the manual pumping as this electric is using electricity/battery.
However, the negative side is you will feel a lil' bit hurt. Maybe because i am still not used to with this breast pump.

 Anyway, I will make stock of my breast milk. Put it in a fridge and if I am still at the office, just warm the breast milk that i already provide... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment