Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Conflict...

Feels so absurd to see a person who didn't realize what the have done. Those people even felt not guilty or they felt like they all doing the right thing. In fact they do the same mistake. and make that other people whose doing the mistake. 

I realize that in life, we have so many problem whether it's a small or big problem. It is up to us to make the problem seem smaller or even bigger. And of course to deal and to solve it.

In my own story, i would have conflict with many aspect for instance, peer, office mate, husband, parents, siblings, or even any other member of relatives.
The new cases of mine is a conflict between me and my sister in law. Actually, I don't even thing it was a conflict, but i thought she was made it seem a big problem, probably she got offended for the things that she didn't have to.

Anyway, when we want to make sure for some new and we want to confront something, we need to calm down. You don't have to be so emotional which could make you lose control. You wouldn't care about other people which is very inappropriate to do especially for the things that you don't know the truth. 

Sometime, when we face a problem, it is best for us to keep it calm. if it was a small problem, we better ease it or just let it go especially the problem that cause by other people mouth. For me, as long as it is not offending me hard, i would forget, but if it is really intolerable i would better to confront or maybe just walk away. Walking away doesn't mean that i am just leave the problem, but i have to solve it, then better to not giving anymore respond to someone who not important to me.

As far as I concern, I could say that I have zero conflict with people. But when the people choose to do a cold war, i could do better..  

The longest cold war i have been through was between me and my cousin. It's ignited because of a ridiculous problem "a pen". and it happen for about 3-4 years. and during those years i haven't spoken a word with him. But things get better. He shows a changing, and start to be friendly. Well when people try to be nice with me, I will do ten thousand time nicer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment