Thursday, May 30, 2013

Best way of Pumping

I am a breastfeeding mother. In order to keep my milk flow like a river *metaphor* I have to pump the breast which is not being sucked by my baby. Or just to store it in freezer for the backup if im not at home for my baby thirst. 

I try many ways of pumping: using tool or just use my hand. I use some tools like manual breast pump and electronic breast pump. But lately i use hand expression.

I found that use my hand by hand expression is the most convenience way of pumping. I don't feel hurt (like i use electronic one). And I got a lot of milk in just a few minute. But the disadvantage of this method is u will feel a bit tired and of course a bit contaminate by my hand (i still learn it, so it won't contaminate).

So, now I always use this method to let the milk out. I use the youtube to learn how to do it :


Actually, i've been watching a lot of video just to learn how to do it. And that video is one of them.

I have to do it everyday, since i have a lot of milk. So, If i'm nursing on the right breast, i'll pump the left one. And if i'm nursing on the left side, i'll pump the right one.

If I'm not pumping, i feel the pain in my breast. and the boobs become so big.. :D
just like a  swollen breast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment