Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Forbidden Kissing

Did you see the advertisement of Benetton lately which has been advertised a few weeks ago? What do you think about it? Is it insulting? ot maybe you found it quite cool?


It is q bit controversial, but for me, this is a good way and brilliant area in promoting the Un-Hate.. People all around the world is hating each other. And all of sudden people are fighting each other whether it is between the countries, tribes, religion and so on...


However, religion is the most sensitive one, especially between moslem and christian/Jewish. So I don't think Benetton should post this kind of photo:


The image of Pope Benedict XVI ‘kissing’ Sheikh el Tayeb, imam of the renowned al-Azhar Mosque in Cairo



It feel ain't right to see the most lets say "sacred people" doing such an indecent action (where both of religion forbid kissing between man and man or unmarried couple). I think the Un-hate concept is suitable only for the political problem. But for something that related to God and Beliefs shouldn't be posted. Feel like Insulting or something like that. Thank goodness this picture has been removed.  

There's many other picture showing people hating each other (showing the president kissing to one another) just like this:
America Vs Venezuella

America Vs China
Put in all over the window shield in the street

I don't know why we have to hate for people difference. I never have a problem with that. I even feel that i am more comfortable with someone who has a different things from me. I have a friend from many countries and from different religions, sometime I make a friend with someone who don't even have any religion. And amazingly, sometime they are better then people who has religion.


Anyway, benetton has a great idea about the kissing though. I wonder who is the person behind this advertiment.. Hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment