Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Unforgetable Nieces and Nephew in Qatar

I am happy that i am in my hometown now, but, I also so sad leaving my little and cute nephew and nieces. We had been together for the last two months. We play, do homework, eat, go, and even sleep together. I used to sleep all alone, but since there I am used to sleep together with people. And suddenly when I get back here, I have to sleep all alone again. Feel so quite and empty. I miss them alot.

Eventhough they are sometime annoying but that are actually the things that make my life more live and dynamic. Everyday is different with various kind of behavior and action.


When I was at the airport and it is the time to say goodbye, the little one is crying alot, screaming wanting to follow me, it was the hardest part. feel like wanna cry too and suddenly i felt like i don't wanna go. But of course i didn't cry since it only gonna make the situation worse.

Before I leave, My nieces give me a goodbye card. They make by their selves:
The card that's made by my nieces
The pink is made by Putri and the blue is made by nasywa

Inside Putri's Card

Inside Nasywa's Card

0 comments:

Post a Comment