Monday, November 21, 2011

Tribute to the Wedding

After giving a thought, finally I mad a decision to share and write something about my preparation to my wedding. Well, Honestly, I don't prepare anything.. haha... I still busy with my self going to another country.. Yes, I am in Qatar now. And the fact is my wedding is so close, In The beginning of February next year which is in  2 months and 15 days, it's gonna be held, Inshaallah... I am so excited to the most sacred events in my life but of course so afraid since i'm gonna enter to the married life. I still think that married is a hard to live with (no more freedom... :p)


Anyway, before I was leaving for Qatar 2 months ago, I don't even think all of the stuff in the wedding, I just want my mums to take care of it. But, I know it maybe not good, maybe it doesn't suit with something i want. So, any other stuff is pending to prepared until i come back home.
well, the only thing that I've prepared is the material for my wedding ceremony (ijab qabul) and for my wedding party gown. And those fabric still in the wardrobe and not made yet.. Maybe wait for me to come back there.

Today, I just receive an email from my brother. He send me the design of invitation. He just wanna tell me and ask my opinion about it, which of course I didn't really bothered with it. It's all up to my family. All I ask is choose a dark color.
So, the invitation design is done, and should be the first thing to do as we have to order in the early days bcoz it takes some time to print it.
I'll tell you more about it in the next post (biar banyak post nya... hahaha).. ^_^

By the way, What are the preparation that I should make? Here are some of them that cross my mind now, Perhaps it will be more...

  • Paper Work in KUA, still dunno what should be done here, Maybe I just gonna ask my father to do it all.. haha
  • Material for my wedding dress, I have bought these. I bought it two, for the ceremony and for the party. I bought it last august when i was in Jakarta. Mumpung masih disana nayari-nyari terus
  • Wedding Gown Designer, I've found it, yes she is my beautiful and talented kebaya maker. All of my Kebaya as made by her. I can't make it right now because she go on Hajj, so I have to wait for her to come back.
  • Wedding decoration and Wedding Traditional Dress. My experience seeing the wedding here in Langsa is not satisfy me. The make up is sooo thick, and i don't like it, I think I'm gonna use Yayank Bridal, (it was used in my brother wedding party). It simple, not taking to much attention and the most important is not over decorating.
  • Wedding Make up, I don't know whether i'm gonna use the package from the vendor of traditional wedding  or finding other make up person. As you guys know, i have a very sensitive skin, a lot of acne, so i have to consider that too.
  • Catering, For the food, I give it all to my mums..
  • Souvenirs, Still confuse... I am still thinking about it.....
  • Invitation Design, all of the design is fixed now, and just wait for them to print them all
  • Video and Photography, I have a cousin who own a studio, so I just gonna use them. I always use their studio whenever i want to get photograph, and I have my own photographer.. :)
  • Wedding Singer, and this one still not decide yet. whether gonna use or not..
  • Pre Wedding, Actually I really wanna have this one (as i like take picture... :D). But my family don't really agree with it as we not officially get married. Also, it gonna really spent a lot. I have to stay on budget. It seem impossible to ask my parents money while they have to take care a lot of stuff which is gonna spent a lot of money.. Furthermore, Pre-wedding is not that important, but if there's an extra money and time, it would be great to have it.
  • Henna, I still figure it on which henna artist i'm gonna us.. Dunno so much about  henna artist in langsa, so I have to ask people first. But the design should be simple too..
  • Bed set Furniture, This is the one my mums doesn't wanna do. She just doesn't want to buy something that i dont like. As usual, I prefer to the minimalist bedroom.
  • Bet sheet, Since I haven't buy the bed set yet, I can't buy the sheet yet, But I already think about it. Simple, Plain and cozy should be the main aspect on it.
Wow... I didn't realize there's so much things to do. Thanks god that the seserahan (asoe tujoh) is the groom family matters., so I don't have to think all in the same time...
Maybe there's something else that I missed. Hopefully everything is on track and perfectly prepared for my big day..
^_^ 

2 comments:

marihuanie said...

kalo di Banda,(yah udah banyak yg tau sih), Vivi Spa lumayan oke buat make up. ga tau yg lain :p

~Ulfa~ said...

syanknya aq dah pindah ke langsa dit.. ga tau sapa2 and ga punya kawan juga dsni.. sekantor dengan org yg kurang menyenangkan *curhat dikit*

Post a Comment