Thursday, December 1, 2011

What a long day

Belum juga menginjakkan kaki di rumah, udah panjang buanget list yang harus aq lakukan. Padahal capek kali ah niy badan, tapi apa mau dikata, my family said that it was a good time. Dari pada pulang dulu ke Aceh terus balek lagi ke Medan untuk urusan "yang itu" kan lebih capek.

Yes, after a long journey from Qatar, my mums takes me to many places in preparation of my wedding. She told me whatever she has done and she want me to see it whether i like it or not. So right after I landed, we went to the furniture shop. Since she already ordered the bed set made of Jati (except for the bed) she want me to see it. I don't like something complicated, i like something simple. So, i saw the design and choose the color.



After that we went to Sun Plaza to see my bed. Before i went to qatar, we already DP that bed. At that moment that bed offering a discount, that's why i am interested. (to see the design that i like will be post in the next posting).. ^_^

Then, we went to Pajak Ikan Lama, to search for my bedding set (Bed Cover), which take quite a long time (and still couldn't find it). Banyak permintaan nya aq niy, makanya ga nemu2.. haha

Finally we go to the market that sell many souvenirs.. to search which souvenirs suit with me of course suit with the budget but still good and have a benefit.

to be continued...


0 comments:

Post a Comment