Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wedding Bed Set

Facing the most important day in your life is not an easy things to do. A lot of preparation. Actually this kind of preparation is not that important for me. But, since it already inherited from the ancient Achenese people, preparing the furniture including the decoration is a must.

I don't like my room to be decorated like the wedding room that i've seen before. Too many things in just a little space. It seem so complicated, so many sculpture on the wood of the furniture (the bed and the bed side, the wardrobe, and the dressing table with the mirror) and because it will be to hard to clean. Furthermore, the decoration on the sheet and bed cover can make me get headache, to many "rimpel" and tassel. A lot of like "kaen brokat" combine with the main material. And that's not include other accessories yet.. hufft..

So, what is on my mind is to have something modern, simple yet beautiful and elegant a.k.a minimalist. So, when i enter my room, i'll found a peacefulness. Just like when you enter a 4 or 5 star hotel, clean, calm, and comfort, So the room that will be decorated will be my mums room (since it located in the 1st storey, and it already include on the wedding decoration/pelaminan), and my room will be my own decoration which i can say "no decoration" hehe.. I will choose my own furniture and bed cover which has a minimalist idea in it. ^_^


My planning is to have a bed set like this... (furniture only) which i found on the internet. Of course my bed set won't be the same. But at least to give an illustration what's on my mind.The furniture is something like this.


or like this one:
Actually i wanna have one set with all furniture with the same design. But as i told you, i already buy the bed before i went to qatar. It was a huge discount, about 50%, and the brand was famous with its quality. It called "Lady Americana". The model is so simple. and I like it alot.

So we only need to find a wardrobe, bed side and the dressing table. When I was in qatar, my mums already search those furniture. She decide to make it from teak. of course with the style that i want. And when i arrived here, i straight away to the garage/store of teak furniture. Then we choose the color and change a little bit of the design. And i didn't expect that is gonna take a long time just to talk about that. And again my mums, my brother and his wife were so helpful, i didn't have to do many things, everything has been done.. hehe..Fortunately, all thing has been cleared. I only have to wait and see the result.




7 comments:

アミ said...

wedding bed yang minimalis berapaan yak di medan?

アミ said...

i like your idea about minimalist..^^

~Ulfa~ said...

thanks ami.. GO MINIMALIST! haha
bed ajah? dipan ajah or dipan + matras nya? tergantung milih yg mana mi..

アミ said...

bed aja berapa? dipan aja berapa? bed + dipan berapa? hehehe...

~Ulfa~ said...

bed itu kan set tempat tidur kan yah, sebenarnya tergantung model. klo dipan (bed furniture ajah tanpa matras) rangenya berkisar antara 3-4.5 juta mi. itu beli di sun plaza and lagi diskon. tau ndiri kan klo di mall agak mahal, mungkin klo beli diluar bisa lebih murah (tp krn diskon itu udh murah x). klo matrasnya jg gtu mi berhubung pake merk (ktnya thn lama n bgus buat backbone) mulai harga dari 7-15 juta. aq siy pilih yg termurah..:D

アミ said...

hmm...thanks ya info nyaa...tapi mahal juga yakk..hadeuh..(_ _)!

~Ulfa~ said...

hooh mi.. itu kan tergantung qta milih yg mana mi.. :)

Post a Comment