Saturday, December 31, 2011

All about eleven

Don't know where this kind of work begun, but it's seem it doesn't a wrong thing to do. My friend Ami asked me to answer some questions. Perhaps, by doing this you guys will know me better.
So.. Let Begin..

Fisrt, Let me tell you 11 fact about me
1. Love traveling
2. Love watching movies and serial tv *western one* like grey anatomy, prison break, lie to me, csi- ny, etc
3. I spent my money more on traveling than shopping
4. Have been learning about photography, but still not good enough *asal ceklik belajar sendiri*

5. I am a good listener, you can come to me to "curhat" but don't asked me my opinion
6. I don't care about other people business *cuek* so don't interfere my business
7. I often confuse to show my condolences to people when they face a sadness or misfortune
8. I don't like wearing jewelry
9. I hate politics especially the people behind it
10. Still struggle on curing my acne :))
11. Absent from office for 2 years *embarrassed* but with a good accused :p

Next, I have to answer 11 questions post by Ami
  1. What are your dreams in 2012?  My dream in 2012 are able to get another scholarship, achieve a prosperous life, and have a child..   
  2. What is the thing that you love most? I love traveling so much
  3. What is the thing(s) that you hate most? I hate hypocrite people
  4. Who is your favorite author? Don't have one, but i've read the book from J.K Rowling and Sandra Brown
  5. What is your favorite game when you were child? Have a lot of game that excite me such as, jump rope, bola bekel, patok lele and maen aseng 
  6. What age do you expect to get marry when you were teenager? it was 24 but it seem it takes more. :D  
  7. When is your birthday in Hijriah calendar? And how old are you based on that calendar? 14 Ramadhan (midnight)*based on my mums story" actually it's already 15 ramadhan, and it's not a good thing to tell my age here.. *bukan krna dah tua yah* sebaya lah qta ami.. :D 
  8. How many books have you red in 2011?  Can't remember, but i've read many journal 
  9. How many posts have published in your blog in 2011? You can check it on my blogs, at ulfajournal.blogspot.com and ulfaphotography.blogspot.com  
  10. What is your favorite gadget? it would be mobile phone 
  11. What gadget do you expect to buy in the future? Perhaps another DSLR camera, especially the lenses.

4 comments:

アミ said...

thanks for doing the homework~!
have just know that you don't like wearing jewelry...:)

~Ulfa~ said...

yeah ami.. I don't even wear my engagement ring, only occasionally.. :D

アミ said...

hehe...hope ur fiance doesn't angry..=D

~Ulfa~ said...

I hope so.. he knows anyway..

Post a Comment