Monday, December 5, 2011

Seems Like New Girl in My Old Office

After 2 years of absence, finally i get back to my "wonderful" office. Today I go to work for the first time since I took a leave to pursue my master degree. I am not resign from my job, I just take a permission from the government (as i am a government employee). As a government employee you are allowed to do that if only you have already working for about three years, and what good about it, I still get a full salary, but of course the other incentive is eliminated. I've been joining with the government since April 2005, so, it's been 6 year, and next year it would be 7 years. ( Woowww, I didn't notice that i've been working that long.. ^_^ ).


As I absent for that long, make me feel awkward when I step in to the office this morning. Feelings like I am a new girl, new employee... Well, it's kinda though. I realize there are a lot of new people that I don't recognize. Somehow I have to ask a lot with a friend who still work there. And Somehow, it feel like I am the new one, not them. But after a while they figure it out, that I have more experience (a.k.a senior) than them, though I am not that good..


My first impression coming back to this office is "neat". Since the head of this office is being replaced (which I never know before), this place become more organized. But, something that never change is the employee.. Whether new employee or old, they all lazy... or lets say quite lazy. There are a few employee that come on time, but most of them are lazy (maybe sooner i'll be one of them). They go to the affice around 10 or 11 and at 12 or 1, already gone.. O_o

When I met the chief for the very first time, I introduced my self and we have a little chit chat, untill he asked me "do you still wanna work here?" Of course i'll answer yes. Who don't wanna work at the place which such of unformal, relax and everything. I think, i'm gonna look for any other opportunities (like teaching or lecturing) while i work here, since i have a lot of free time. ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment