Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Activity

Going Back to my hometown is not a happy things for me because I have to stay in a developing country who really don't care about environment. The air we breath is quite polluted as people like to travel by vehicles. unlike  Indonesia, in Australia, people are like to walk from one place to another. But, anyway, this is my country that I love.
Did i mentioned to you guys that I already work at one of the government office? well, if i didn't let me tell you then.. :) I work as a staff and i do a boring job (which sometime i don't know what to as there is nothing to do.. lol). So, I'll find another activity to get rid of my boringness.


I decided to teach English in my hometown in a private course. I guess this is a good start for me to teaching student and to know how to face teenager. This is also a good things for me as I could maintain my English so that i'll keep remember all of English vocabulary.
Today is my first day, and I'm quite busy to find which topic should I start 1st. And I also quite nervous to face those student.

Wish me luck and success.. ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck...
i know u vil b good in any role u do:)
take care!

~Ulfa~ said...

yeah, i just wanna explore somethin' i could do.. :)

Anonymous said...

There r many spokes on the wheel of life.
u have explored many, as it looks from your "My Photography Journal"
n still hungry 4more?
very nice....

~Ulfa~ said...

hehe.. I just have many things to do especially somethin that could give new challenge and experience..
come to my blog as much as u can.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

“Mystery is always attractive.”
may b thts y i visited ur blog couple of times O_o
n good as u keep exploring things, ur blog helps us to know world better...

Post a Comment