Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Perkenalan

This is a story of me as i want you guys to know me better. My name is Ulfa Rahmi and i was born in a small village called Langsa, one of the suburb in Aceh.  I took my first study (kindergarten) in this place and later at age 7 I moved to Banda Aceh (the capital city of Aceh province) as my parents are being transfer to that city.

I graduated my primary school at SD 39 Banda Aceh which is place near the Blang padang area. Then I continued my study to SMP 1 Banda Aceh and later I took SMA 1 Banda Aceh for my upper secondary school.....

Since a teenager, I have a very ambitious ambition. The main one is to be able to go to the western countries. I always want to go somewhere that I never been there before. Thus when I want to further my study in the university level, I don’t wanna take at the same place again. Actually I want to go to UGM, ITB or UI in Java island. Unfortunately, my parents didn’t allow me. Perhaps, because I am the youngest children in family and a girl so that my parents were worrying me to much. Anyway, then I decided to continue my study at Universitas Sumatera Utara (USU) taking chemistry as my subject.
After graduating my bachelor degree, I was taking the test to become a civil servant in Langsa and thanks god I passed the test. In the beginning of my career, i was placed at SMP 8 as a staff, but later I was transferred to Industrial department. I don’t know why I am being transferred, maybe because of my degree in chemistry.
As I have a great ambition to go to western countries, I keep looking for the opportunity (because i don’t have much money), I looked for a scholarship and thank to god again, I’ve got it. I was accepted at Deakin University Australia to take a master degree program. And lately (a week ago) I’ve just receive my master degree.. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment