Friday, January 6, 2012

My Mahendi Design

Yesterday, I met the henna artis. I think she has good ability in making such henna art. I found her at the facebook page. Her name is Ira Henna Aceh. Her design is more like arabic or india style, but you can ask whatever you want. 

As I like India motif, I ask her to bring her india design for me to choose. And the motif that I like is something like this :



Love to see how sophisticated and complicated henna art. Doesn't mean that i don't like Acehnese henna, it just not reflect what i have on my mind for those henna art. The price is also reasonable. 
And she even try it on my hand a bit, to show me the colour and of course to see whether or not i am allergic to those kind of henna (as nowaday henna is made in paste not from the real leaf)

3 comments:

アミ said...

it looks great...:)

~Ulfa~ said...

thanks ami... :) mudah2an dya bisa buat kyk gtu.. :)

Zazuli said...

Beautiful ^^

Post a Comment